Monday, June 12, 2006

New website!

So my fantabulous husband got my website up. It is simple for now, but it gets the job done! I think it turned out very nice. www.greenwheeldesign.com

I am also very excited because I went to one of the stores where I sell my cards and she was all but sold out and then I got 2 new stores to put some in their store as well. I feel very accomplished!! yea! I am working on getting stuff listed on some other internet stores and see what else I can come up with. Anybody got a great store where they sell? On the internet or off.

That is all for now. New designs in the works (as always) and ceramics-- I swear I am going to get back to work on that soon!!!!

1 comment:

Erin Lang Norris said...

the new site looks great! i love how you incorporated your own work as the buttons!