Monday, June 26, 2006

Blend

So, Erin at Operation Paper Cut was blogging it up about Blend Creations. So, I checked it out cause she is a crafty lady with good taste. They have really fantastic goodies.

I really like the long mother of pearl. Mother of Pearl always reminds me of my grandmother. Not sure why?!? It would look great on this chain.

And their cards are so neat-o. I like Nature Series 1 & 2. The kraft colored paper and silhouettes of flora and fauna are so beautiful.

My birthday is just around the corner. Maybe someone will give them to me. Wouldn't that be an awesome treat!

2 comments:

Sandra Monat said...

Hi shelby, yes I think you should invest in the cards :). They are beautiful! Your birthday is just around the corner? When? Mine too and I can´t believe that my last year went by so soon and there are so many things still open on my list of 36 things I want to do at the age of 36. How about you?
Sandra

Erin Lang Norris said...

aw, thanks for mentioning me and my blog here! it means a lot to me to see my name on somebody elses blog! awesome.

so hey, did you win the blend contest?! i didnt...i wonder who did. maybe it says on the blend blog...time to investigate.

oh p.s. the recipe cards are GREAT! my fiance said "oh good, maybe you'll start making dinner now".....hmmmm. i dont know if i'd go THAT far ;)