Monday, August 07, 2006

Long Time, No Post

So, this weekend, I bought something really fun. Probably shouldn't have, did anyway. It is a doctor's cabinet from the 1940's. Kind of strange, maybe, so wonderful looking, definately!

I am keeping all my crafty things in it. See my stamps all oh so organized, but more importantly, see the chrome drawer pulls. Love them!

I have managed to get a couple new designs together in the last couple of weeks. I really like the chairs. Check them out on my etsy store!


 Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the cabinet. Makes a nice craft place. Your cards are so neet. Love Grandma Patsy

Anonymous said...

Shelbs, the cabinet is fantastic! I've been looking for something like that (w/doors) for a while, where was it?

Anonymous said...

oh, the above was rachael.

Erin Lang Norris said...

aaah! i love your new purchase!

i need something similar for sure- ive been looking but everything i like is well over a few hundred bucks. i will find something one day, though. im looking over at my desk right now wishing i had some drawers...part of the reason i havent been making new stuff is because my area is so messy that i just dont want to deal with it, ya know? uugh.

Anonymous said...

lo adoro i loved is really bonito