Friday, August 18, 2006

greenwheel to Berkeley!!!

So I just got some exciting news from far, far away! Kelly and Nancy of Relish at Home (Berkeley, CA) have told me that they would like to carry some of my cards. This is my first brick and mortar shop outside good 'ol Tejas! Yippee!! They have a nice site and are working on an online store. You should check it out!

I am hoping to work on some new designs this weekend. I can't wait for the 100+ temps to go away so I can get to the ceramics!! People, it is hot here!!!!!!

2 comments:

Erin Lang Norris said...

very awesome! i cant wait until after the wedding so i can start accepting some of these offers as well! i figure it will be easier to focus then so im just going to wait it out!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What wonderful news!!**