Saturday, October 07, 2006

Ceramics, Round 1!!!

It is finally decent enough weather to get out in my studio. It has been in the mid 90's with only 30% humidity as opposed to 102 with 50% humidity. Oh, the joys of living in Texas!!! So here is what recently came out the kiln. There is more in the works, but I fired a couple of things to keep myself motiviated.

These little houses are going to be turned into magnets!

Bird House!

This is a flower pot, complete with drainage hole, of course. Don't you hate it when you find a really cute flower pot and there is no drainage hole. That is no fun. And I put a little mantra on the pot for the plant: grow. Everyone needs a little encouragement! ; ) Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The little houses are so cute! I love the colors.