Thursday, March 22, 2007

Rainy Day

The weather is a bit dreadful today, or at least I think so. It is 'spitty', not raining. I think I would like it better if it would just RAIN! I am trying to get motivated to move on out to my little studio, but I just want to drink coffee and play on the internet. I fired the tiles that the clients at the ARC made. I think they turned out well. I hope they are as excited as I am about them. I am going to put little saw tooth hangers on the back of them this weekend.


St. Patrick's Day with my brother and father at Dog and Duck was an experience. It is one of my more favorite pubs in Austin, but everybody and their mom's were there, literally, except my mom. ;) We followed the festivities with dinner and then I did some more celebrating with friends later. There was a middle-aged man (or actually more than middle aged) that ran onto the patio at Billy's (another pub) with nothing but a thong and a green hat shouting "happy St. Patrick's Day" It was so funny. But as I sat there dumbfounded by the experience, I couldn't grab my camera quick enough, otherwise I could share with you that image! You know you want to see it!
Notice how my father makes a ridiculous face in my photo. Thanks dad . . .
Newest Moleskine addition. Check it our at my etsy shop!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Erin Lang Norris said...

the new moleskine is fab, as usual!

teamauj said...

I love the pictures of you and Richard and Jeremy. I showed Rachel. She said, "What's Uncle Richard and Shelby doing?" We can't wait to see you all in August!