Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Fabulous Swap

Shona from LALA dex press and I finally got around to swapping some hand made goodness. All her cards are so cute, and I especially like the Happy Birthday Little Doggy. My husband's 30th is next weekend. Maybe he will get that one. It is always so hard for me to give them away. Isn't that terrible? I just want to hoard all the precious cards I have from so many crafty gals. Maybe this is the first step in my recovery! ; )

Anyway, thanks Shona. They are wonderful!




3 comments:

Erin Lang Norris said...

what a cool swap!

i sent your journal out on....hmmmm, let me try to remember this....either monday or tuesday. i made mail runs on both days but i cannot remember which day yours got sent. i hope you get it really soon!

Shona~ LALA dex press said...

Thank you for the "fabulous swap" I really don't want to give yours away either. Maybe there is a card swap hoarding support group?

Kristin Loganbill said...

I know what you mean- I think I'll have to just frame all of the cute cards I swap and my family can just get mine (again) on holidays!